Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Win One of my Paintings

A contest. One of my blog followers can win one of my paintings. I have made a folder on my Facebook Fan Page that lists 20 paintings.

Join my blog and then go to my FB page (https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.543599169006983.120684.258729710827265&type=3 )  and check out the photo folder marked "Eligible Paintings".  Then all you have to do is "like" the one or ones that you like. The painting with the most new "likes" from my blog members is the one in the contest.

I will then write all of the "like" names on pieces of paper and pull the winner's name out of a hat and contact them via my blog. I really will go through all the hoops to make sure that it is a random winner. Sign up today. YOU MUST JOIN MY BLOG TO WIN.

This should be fun. If it goes the way I would like I may do it again. The contest goes for 2 weeks - from February19 thru March 5. Winner announced March 6.

Exception to the rule - if someone buys one of the eligible pieces within the 2 week period it is out of the contest. I will post it here and on my Facebook Fan page if this happens and I will replace it with a new painting to the list so stay tuned.

There will be a modest shipping fee.

No comments: